Minervino Rodriguez, Jr. was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba and came to Miami, Florida with his family at the age of 6 months. He was raised in Miami, Florida and in 1973 graduated from Immaculata La Salle high school in Coconut Grove, Florida. He then went on to earn a Bachelor of Business Administration, graduating magna cum laude from the University of Miami. Thereafter, Attorney Rodriguez attended and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 1979.
While attending the University of Miami School of Law, Attorney Rodriguez achieved distinction as a member of the University of Miami Law Review Editorial Board.
Attorney Rodriguez has been practicing law in Florida and has co-counseled in various other states and countries for over 38 years. Attorney Rodriguez provides experienced, effective, and trustworthy advice and legal services in Matrimonial & Family Law, Business & Corporate Law, Civil Litigation, and Family & Civil Mediation. Attorney Rodriguez is a Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator in both Family Law and Civil Law. He has been AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell consistently since 1999, which is the highest rating that can be achieved by an attorney. He is bilingual in the English and Spanish languages.
Attorney Rodriguez provides his clients with the highest level of legal representation combined with compassion and understanding toward their specific situation and needs while providing unprecedented attorney access. He is known for being readily accessible to his clients by phone, email and text message. Clients find him to be assertive and determined as he vigorously fights for their rights and goals in and out of the courtroom, but remains compassionate and practical in dealing with clients. In fact, many of his referrals are from “the other side of the table,” where those individuals have developed a respect for his knowledge and integrity.
- State of Florida, 1979
Certification / Specialties:
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, 2000
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator, 2000
- Adjunct Instructor for the Legal Studies Institute, College of Law at Florida International University
Honors and Awards:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating – 1999 through 2016, The highest rating that can be achieved by an attorney
- Daily Business Review - South Florida Top Lawyers 2015 & 2016
- Miami Herald - Top Rated Lawyers South Florida Legal Leader 2015
- University of Miami – Law Review Editorial Board 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Florida International University - School of Law Seminar for Alternate Dispute Resolution